From the selection of the wood, to the thickness and quality of the lead, Faber-Castell pencils stand head and shoulders above the competition. Since 1761, they’ve been perfecting the pencil. Check out the video to see the 14 step process behind their superior products.
What’s special about their pencils?
- SV Bonding glues the lead the entire length of the pencil for break-resistant leads.
- Thick leads use the highest-quality pigments for gorgeous color lay-down.
- Graphite pencils with dipped ends or erasers on ends.
- Coated with eco-friendly water-based varnish.
- Made from reforested wood grown in their Forest Stewardship Council certified forest.
You can see all the Faber-Castell products we carry in our online store, including pencils, markers, sharpeners, erasers, paints, and kits. New to the store are the Albrecht Durer Watercolor Marker Sets, and we don’t think you can go wrong by starting out with Goldfaber Colored Pencil Sets or Goldfaber Aqua Watercolor Pencil Sets.