Non-Contact Curbside Pickup
With curbside pickup, you can purchase your essential art supplies and we'll make the transaction feel illicit, like a drug deal or a ransom being delivered. Why? Because we're still in the middle of a pandemic but now is not the time to stop making art. It's a limited staff fulfilling orders, so please be patient, but we'll fill your order and schedule your non-contact curbside pickup ASAP.
We are currently scheduling pick-ups between noon and 3pm, Tuesday through Saturday. You can leave a comment while
ordering to let us know if a particular day or time works better for you, and we'll try to accommodate it.
- No store entry. Customers may not enter the store for any reason.
- Card and ID required for orders over $100. You must be able to present the credit card used for the purchase and a matching ID for orders over $100.
Placing an Order
- Fill your cart with stuff!
- Check out and click the "Pick it up at the store!" button when it asks for your shipping address.
- Wait for us to contact you to let you know your order is ready! We need time to get your order together and we are operating with very limited staff. Orders of in-stock items received before 2:00pm on our pickup days will be ready for same-day pickup. While we are working to make sure our inventory counts are correct, it is possible that items listed as in stock on our website may not actually be available and will take additional time.
- Upon arrival, call the store at (213) 627-7223. Do not touch or stand in front of the door. Markings will indicate where to stand and wait for pickup.
- Staff will position a cart containing your order outside the door. Do not approach until staff has returned inside the store and closed the door.
- Take your order, leave the cart.
- Staff will retrieve the cart after you are more than six feet away.
- Park in the designated pickup zone located directly in front of our store.
- Upon arrival, call the store at (213) 627-7223. Do not get out of your car.
- Staff can either place a cart containing your order outside the door, or place the order in your open trunk.
- Do not approach or get out of the car until staff has returned inside the store and closed the door.
Thank you for you understanding and patience while we figure out how to safely get back to bringing you art supplies! We hope to expand our offerings as we find our footing. If you have questions, please contact us.