With curbside pickup, you can purchase your essential art supplies and we'll make the transaction feel illicit, like a drug deal or a ransom being delivered. Why? Because we're still in the middle of a pandemic but now is not the time to stop making art. It's a limited staff fulfilling orders, so please be patient, but we'll fill your order and have your order ready for curbside pickup ASAP.
We are currently available for pick-ups between 10am and 6pm, Monday through Saturday. If you place an order while we are open, it is generally ready for pickup in about 15 minutes as long as everything is in stock.
- Card and ID required for orders over $100. You must be able to present the credit card used for the purchase and a matching ID for orders over $100.
Placing an Order
- Fill your cart with stuff!
- Check out and click the "Pick it up at the store!" button when it asks for your shipping address.
- Wait for us to contact you to let you know your order is ready! We need time to get your order together. Orders of in-stock items received before 5:30pm on our pickup days will be ready for same-day pickup. While we are working to make sure our inventory counts are correct, it is possible that items listed as in stock on our website may not actually be available and will take additional time.
- Now that we are open for in-store shopping, you can come in and ask for your order at the counter. We require masks for everyone inside the store.
- If you would rather not come in, you can call the store at (213) 627-7223once you arrive at the store. Tell us the name you used when placing the order, and we will bring your order to the door.
- Pull over anywhere on the same side of the street as the store (we're the orange building) anywhere between the mid-block crosswalk and 7th St.
- Upon arrival, call the store at (213) 627-7223. Tell us the name you used when placing the order, the make and color of your car, and approximately where you're parked ("before" the store if you are closer to mid-block or "after" the store if you are closer to 7th St).
- We can either hand the order to you through your window or place it in your back seat or trunk. Let us know!
- Saturday is the busiest day in our neighborhood and on our block, so you may have to circle the block to find a place to pull over.
Thank you for you understanding and patience while we figure out how to safely get back to bringing you art supplies! If you have questions, please contact us.